In this episode, we are joined by author, executive coach and keynote speaker, Jason Treu. Jason helps companies, executives, managers, and HR departments develop the highest performing and most engaged leaders, talent and teamwork. He helps people to gain self-awareness, to discover blind spots and identify past traumas that are hindering that leap from being a successful company.
His bestselling book Social Wealth, has 50,000+ copies sold, 130+ five star reviews on Amazon, and #1 in four business and self-help categories. He also developed a game called Cards Against Mundanity that will help you build a strong foundation for your people and help them perform at their highest level.
Listen and learn more about leadership, teamwork, and self-improvement! Find out the three questions to ask your team that will help you build trust which then leads to productivity. Enjoy!
● Story Behind Cards Against Mundanity – Teamwork & Culture Building Game (1:28)
● Key Concepts on How to Improve Trust Within a Group (11:30)
● 3 Questions to Ask Your Team (18:20)
● Jason’s View on Leadership (19:40)
● Finding Your Own Blind Spots and Negative Patterns (25:40)
● Book Recommendations (34:00)
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● Know more about Jason through his website: jasontreu.com
● Grab a copy of Jason’s book, Social Wealth: How to Build Extraordinary Relationships By Transforming the Way We Live, Love, Lead and Network, #1 business bestseller to master your business relationships
● Download the game, Cards Against Mundanity, and get additional suggestions on how to continue building a high performing culture here.
● Watch Jason’s TedX Talk, How to Get CoWorkers to Like Each Other
● Connect with Jason:
● Book recommendations:
o Insight by Tasha Eurich
o Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
o The Gifts of Imperfection by Brené Brown
o The Power of Vulnerability by Brené Brown
o Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap…and Others Don’t by James C. Collins
“Trust is the foundation for every relationship and every great team.”
“Our world today is about the experiences that we share with other people and the words we use to describe them.”
“Someone has to have your back for you to take a major leap of faith.”
“Success and failure are on opposite sides of the coin when it comes to risk.”
“The biggest fear we have with a group of people or an individual is disappointing them and letting them down.”
“You want to have people who are honest and authentic and ask hard conversations with each other.”
“To help you, they have to give you hard feedback.”
“Understanding vulnerability, connection and belonging is the essence of leadership and being a great manager. If you can’t do those things, the rest won’t really matter because it would be very difficult to get people to perform on their top one percent.”
Ways to Subscribe to The Top One Percent: