I’m pleased to welcome our special guest, Kirsty Verity. She is the CEO and Co-Founder of REAL Coaching.
Kirsty radically changed her life as she transitioned from being a corporate marketing director to becoming an entrepreneur. After a 20 year corporate career, she now runs her own successful multi-million dollar Amazon business and co-founded REAL Coaching with Isaac Kuhlman, her beloved business partner. REAL is dedicated to coaching Amazon sellers to develop their businesses with the right strategies to achieve their freedom goals. They specialize in taking sellers who are stuck or plateaued in their business and breakthrough to reach the success that they desire.
In this episode, Kirsty shares with us her journey of pursuing her dream lifestyle as she becomes a dedicated entrepreneur. It wasn’t an instant gold mine for her as a businesswoman, but the right decisions and a concrete action plan helped her reach the success she has today. Tune in with us to know more about starting a business and selling on Amazon.
● Kirsty Shares How and Why She Traded Her Corporate Job for a Chance at Entrepreneurship [2:51]
● Basic Do’s and Don’ts in Amazon Selling [12:31]
● Things to Keep in Mind as You Build Your Brand [15:35]
● Creating a Sustainable Business Around Your Lifestyle Goal [19:50]
● Tips and Strategies for New Entrepreneurs [30:42]
● A Quick Intro Into the Amazon Advertising Platform [34:50]
● Book Recommendations [38:27]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● JungleScout is Kirsty’s recommended market research tool. It is an all-in-one platform for selling on Amazon.
● Connect with Kirsty:
● Book Recommendations:
o The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferris
o The ONE Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
o Ask by Ryan Levesque
o The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
“I actually had a year off. I actually got a camper van, went traveling around Australia like a little nomad before I actually got my job. That’s when I felt kind of the most content, the most kind of chilled, calm.”
“I enjoy the challenge that I got from the corporate environment, but it started to become seemy, it started to become stressful. As you go up the ladder in the corporate environment or any job, you get to do less of the fun stuff, and you get to do a lot more of the crap.”
“It’s not just about building another business; for me, it was more about having some kind of financial freedom and time freedom.”
“If you don’t know what you’re aiming for, then you end up going around in circles.”
“For me, I just need to focus where the people are. That could apply to any business.”
“Focus on one channel that you have the most affinity with. Where do you hang out the most? That’s the area that you’re gonna understand the most first.”
Ways to Subscribe to The Top One Percent: