There are many methods for measuring and discovering underlying issues with the environment, as well as other hard-to-tackle topics. Joshua Spodek is here to talk about how to use leadership as a way to make major progress that everyone can be involved in to solve the world’s biggest problems.
Joshua discusses why it can be so hard to get people to change the way they live and how he works to influence others in a non-pushy and inspiring way. He breaks down the keys to long-term progress and shares stories that offer great insight into why it’s so important to act on our values—no matter how small.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- What drove Joshua into the leadership space.
- How he realized the importance of applying what you learn.
- How leadership can solve the biggest problems of today.
- Adverse reactions to bad leadership.
- What’s missing in the environmental world.
- How Joshua plans to equip people to live in a better way.
- How small habits can change the way you think about the world.
- The importance of empathy and opening up your awareness to the world around you.
- The unique idea behind Joshua’s book.
- How leadership is often misunderstood.
- Advice for an aspiring leader.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
You've got to start with what you have and then exhaust it. - @spodek Click To Tweet
Learning about something isn’t the same as learning to do something. - @spodek Click To Tweet
I want to give people the tools to be happy. -@spodek Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Joshua Spodek: Site | Blog | Podcast | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
- Leadership Step By Step by Joshua Spodek
- Spodek Academy
- A Millennial Making America Clean Again
- Jon Kabat-Zinn
- Three Stonecutters: On the Future of Business Education
- Man’s Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- Mastering Achievement in 3 Easy Steps