“Don’t make a living, design a life.” That phrase defines much of what Jordan Paris has done and now teaches others to do, as well. Jordan joins the show today to share his journey from an average high school student to a 21-year-old with a business, a book, a podcast, and a passion-fueled life.
Listen in to hear him discuss everything from what flipped the switch in him to his vision for the future. You’ll gain insight on how to use a book to set yourself apart from the crowd and help build your career, Jordan’s process of adopting habits and thought patterns that accelerated his life and career, and the most important theories and ideas he has learned from others.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What You’ll Learn In Today’s Episode:
- Jordan’s transition from his teen years into college and where he is now.
- How he has changed over the past year.
- One thing he would change about his book.
- The shift that takes place when you write things down.
- What started it all for Jordan four years ago.
- The three criteria he designed his life around.
- The importance of decisiveness and making decisions quickly.
- Why Jordan decided to focus on LinkedIn.
- His 10-year vision and plan for the future.
Ideas Worth Sharing:
I grow as I go. - @JordanTParis Click To Tweet
I laid down the principles—the foundation—and you see what happened a year later. - @JordanTParis Click To Tweet
I have to decide without hesitation, or I’m going to blow it. - @JordanTParis Click To Tweet
Resources In Today’s Episode:
- Jordan Paris: Site | LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook
- Growth Mindset University Podcast
- Growth Mindset University by Jordan Paris
- Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robins
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
- F.U. Money by Dan Lok
- The 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene
- James Allen
- Jim Rohn
- Napoleon Hill
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- The Ellipsis Manual by Chase Hughes
- Captivate by Vanessa Van Edwards
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson
- The Sun Does Shine by Anthony Ray Hinton
- Ron Carucci
- James Altucher
- Mastering Achievement In Three Easy Steps by Trevor Blattner
- Join the VIP launch list for my upcoming book – You Can Be A Master: How to Become a Top Performer By Using The Evidence on Expertise!