In today’s episode, we welcome Jordan Gross, a TEDx speaker and best-selling author of the book Getting COMFY: Your Morning Guide to Daily Happiness. He is also the executive coach and founder of a framework called Cloud Nine Living, where he helps people overcome uncertainty and discover what brings them fulfillment. Jordan’s next book, The Journey to Cloud Nine, is coming out in early 2020.
Grab your cup of coffee or tea, sit back, relax, and listen as Jordan, and I discuss how to unlock your true potential using the COMFY routine. He also breaks down the Cloud Nine Living, which can help YOU discover your true passions and purpose. Stay tuned to find out how to get FREE Video Book and more bonuses when you grab a copy of Jordan’s upcoming book.
- Jordan’s Take on Transformative Fiction (3:28)
- Getting Comfy with the Uncomfy (7:00)
- Tips for Self-Publishing a Book (11:02)
- The COMFY Routine: Calm, Openness, Movement, Funny, and YOU (14:23)
- The Cloud Nine Living: 9-Step Process (23:12)
- Book Recommendations (30:23)
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Know more about Jordan through his website: journeytocloudnine.com
- Grab a copy of Jordan’s first book, Getting Comfy, which provides an implementable strategy to get comfortable in your skin, then deliberately get outside your comfort zone.
- Pre-order a copy of Jordan’s Upcoming Book, The Journey to Cloud Nine
- Unlock your true potential with Jordan’s TEDx Talk, Getting COMFY in the Uncomfy.
- Jordan’s neighbor, Nir Eyal, has been a guest on the Top One Percent podcast. Listen to Ep #59: Becoming Indistractable with Nir Eyal.
- Connect with Jordan on LinkedIn
- Book Recommendations:
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- The Go-Giver by Bob Burg
- The One Minute Manager by Kenneth H. Blanchard
- Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom
- Finding Chika by Mitch Albom
- The 5 AM Club: Own Your Morning. Elevate Your Life by Robin Sharma
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
“The mission is to feel the advice, not just be told of the advice.”
“Radar moments are these times in our lives where fear and anxiety kicks in.”
“People sometimes want to put in the least amount of effort to maximize their returns.”
“It’s always about doing things that nobody else is doing.”
“Positive energy is huge in overcoming anxiety that we may face.”
“The more we could focus on optimism, the better we’ll be going off for the rest of the day.”
“Bringing humor into your life just loosens things up.”
“The purpose of the morning routine is to do something that you want to do as opposed to something that you have to do.”
“You are never going to be the best, most selfless person if you are not working on yourself.”
Ways to Subscribe to The Top One Percent: