Simon says…. “The first step is admitting the truth.”
This is just one of the valuable insights shared by our guest for this episode, Simon Lovell. If you are an entrepreneur or CEO that wants to live a life true to who you really are, then you don’t want to miss this episode.
Join me in welcoming Simon Lovell, a business mentor, speaker, and author who loves to help people create True Transformation in their lives. After childhood bullying, debt, alcohol, gambling, and drugs, business mentor Simon Lovell went on a huge journey into self-help and personal transformation, but still found himself lost after investing hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Finally, in 2018 he experienced a profound spiritual awakening in which he detailed in his book, The Black Ball. With the knowledge and experience, he now focuses on helping entrepreneurs and CEOs in becoming emotionally and energetically intelligent and helps them achieve the next level of success. Tune in to find out more!
● Simon’s Journey on Healing From the Past [2:30]
● Dealing with Insecurities [11:00]
● How to Connect With Yourself [14:57]
● The Importance of Meditation [22:25]
● What is Emotional Intelligence?[26:40]
● The Number 1 Struggle of High Performers [29:10]
● Meditation Tips for Beginners [33:50]
● Book and Resource Recommendations [37:35]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● Know more about being emotionally and energetically intelligent by visiting Simon’s website at simonlovell.com.
● Change your behavior and change your life with the Super High Performance Formula program by Simon. Watch yourself reach the next level of success within 6 weeks.
● Get the latest high-performance mindset strategies to help you become more successful by tuning in to Unshakeable Leaders Podcast. Every week there are new entrepreneur meditations specific for growing your business and helping you to be happier.
● Grab a copy of Simon’s book, The Black Ball, a book that will help you to get to the truth of your life and how to take your leadership to a whole new level.
● Connect with Simon:
● Book and Resource Recommendations:
o The Power of Intention by Wayne Dyer
o Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
o Can’t Hurt Me by David Goggins
“The opposite of addiction is connection. We got to do things to feel better.”
“What got you here won’t get you there.”
“Every thought creates a belief system, and that belief system creates our identity.”
“The next level of business requires the next level of energy. Most people have no idea how to access that.”
“The heart is actually more intelligent than the brain.”
“Suppression in the body is gonna flare up in different ways.”
“Most people think they’re living authentically, but they’re not. They are living an inauthentic life.”
“In the ‘letting go,’ that’s where clarity comes.”
Ways to Subscribe to The Top One Percent: