The use of artificial intelligence, or AI, has surged in the last five years and will probably continue to do so. But there’s another emerging technology that probably not a lot of people know about – that is blockchain.
In this episode, we are lucky to be joined by Sami Rusani, the Chief Revenue Officer of ShipChain Inc., a blockchain technology company redefining the massive transport and logistics industry. Sam is a serial entrepreneur, blockchain advocate/investor, and talent manager; Sam has worked with some of the biggest brands in the world, such as Sony, Fender, Virgin, Universal Music, Ogilvy, Heineken, VISA, and Mercedes.
With a deep dive into artificial intelligence and blockchain technology, Sam’s mission is to disrupt the old, change the world and make a positive impact while doing it.
Sami lays down for us the fundamentals of blockchain and how it is driving the fourth industrial revolution. We also talk about the importance of planning and the role of the community in branding. Lots of nuggets here in this episode, so don’t miss out!
● Looking Back: Sami Shares His Story and Journey [2:30]
● Building a Globally Recognized Brand [15:25]
● The 1/9/90 Model [18:20]
● The Role of Community in Branding [22:15]
● Three Important Keywords to Success [24:20]
● Creating a Dynamic Plan [30:12]
● How Blockchain is Driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution [34:05]
● Shifting to Artificial Intelligence [42:00]
● Book Recommendations [48:48]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● If you are a future or aspiring business leader who wants to achieve the next level of success in your profession, get started by getting my FREE video short course: The Secret to Unleashing Your Top 1 Percent.
● Get to know more about Sami Rusani through his personal website: samirusani.com
● Sami is the Chief Revenue Officer of ShipChain, Inc., where he helps companies who move a lot of product scale globally. Know more about ShipChain here.
● Connect with Sami:
● Book Recommendations:
o Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
o The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
o Trust Agents by Chris Brogan
o Tribes by Seth Godin
“It really comes down to how you present yourself, your company, brand, or product by storytelling.”
“It’s important to follow innovation as an entrepreneur today, or even as a human being.”
“Reading is not enough. You’ve got to implement what you read.”
“I don’t approach like a sales guy. I just approach like somebody who is curious.”
“Branding consists of two very different and important parts: Brand Awareness and Brand Connotation.”
“Create a great brand story that people want to hear.”
“Don’t think that you can just go out and push your stuff onto people. That’s not branding, that’s poor-selling at best.”
“Set realistic expectations.”
“Don’t chase the dollar. Offer something of quality and have a long-term goal. Patience is key.”
“You’ve got to constantly look at innovation, regardless of what you are doing.”
“If you want to attract something, it’s all in your mind. You gotta have that mindset of attraction.”
Ways to Subscribe to The Top One Percent: