You better get ready for this awesome episode as I learned a lot myself! It’s my pleasure to welcome our special guest for today, Michael Neill.
Michael is an internationally renowned author, speaker, and thought leader, challenging the cultural mythology that stress and struggle are prerequisites to creativity and success. His bestselling books, podcasts, keynotes, training, and retreats have inspired and impacted millions of people on six continents worldwide.
Join us and listen in as Michael talks about his journey from personal struggle to success in helping people tap into their ultimate potential. He shares his insights on self-help, stress, and life principles, which can truly give you a new perspective in life.
● Treading the Path from Struggle to Strength [2:26]
● Michael’s Moment of Self Realization [6:20]
● A Big U-turn from Teaching People How to Just Cope [11:42]
● The 30,000 Foot View of The 3 Fundamental Principles [21:20]
● The Reason Why We Experience Stress [29:26]
● Dealing with Stress — Is There A Right Way of Thinking? [35:36]
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
● I believe anyone can be a leader in today’s world. That’s why I’ve created a short, user-friendly book called Redefining the Top 1 Percent. Get your FREE copy by joining our Facebook Group here. Not only are you getting a free copy of my book, but you’ll also get lots of FREE training and resources every week.
● Visit michaelneill.org to see what Michael is currently up to. Don’t forget to browse through the site for their free resources as well as their training courses.
● Here’s a list of Michael’s best-selling books:
● Connect with Michael:
● Mentioned Books:
“I got into helping people because I was trying to help myself.”
“The strength of my work was always that I was sharing what I really had experienced as helpful for myself. I was never sharing abstract theories.”
“A principle is the same whether you believe it or not.”
“Stress isn’t telling you about your situation. It’s telling you about what you’re thinking.”
“That space is who we are before we start putting the content in.”
“I used to think that I could learn to catch my thinking and fix it. It’s not designed that way.”
Ways to Subscribe to Redefining The Top One Percent: